Mansfield Fire Department takes delivery of new Lifeline ambulance.
The Mansfield Fire Department has taken delivery of their new Ambulance 507.
Ambulance 507 has the following features:
- 2017 Dodge 4500 4 wheel drive LifeLine unit.
- 171" box.
- Liquid spring suspension.
- Stryker auto load system for the stretcher.
- 2 SCOTT SCBA's.
- 4 gas meter.
- Flir TIC.
- Storage space for 2 sets of structural fire gear.
- Built in refrigerator for cold water.
- 360 degree LED scene lighting and an opticom unit.
Description and photos are courtesy of Mansfield Fire Chief Fran Raiola.